Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Boy is 10 months!

I can't believe that Aiden is going to be 1 in two months! Time has flown by sooo fast this year, it seems like Aiden was born just yesterday. It's different with your second child, there is so much going on all the time...you just get wrapped up in it all and before you know it your babies are big. With Devyn it seemed like it took forever for him to turn 1.

It's alot of fun to watch Aiden develop and change everyday. He is now scooting all over the place. He loves to bend one leg back behind him and then bring it back to the front and then do it again on the other leg. It's cute to watch. It's amazing how babies learn to move. He sometimes lifts up onto his hands and knees, but never actually does the crawling motion. He loves to stand...he hasn't mastered pulling himself up yet, but he loves when you hold his hands. Last night I put him down for bed and he wasn't happy about it. When I left the room he was crying. After about 3 minutes I went in to check on him and he was trying to pull himself up over the side of the crib. I couldn't believe my eyes....I think secretly he knows how to do alot of things, he just likes to act lazy around me so I'll do it for him :) So last night marked the official day that I have to now pull up the side of the crib so Aiden doesn't fall out. My baby boy is getting so big!

Happy 10 months baby boy aka chunka-munk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment