Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8:30pm to 6:15am

JR went to Alaska for the week, which usually means I have a really stressful week. I normally take care of all the kid stuff and JR cooks and cleans, but when he's gone I have to do it all. Monday was okay....Aiden only woke up two times on Sunday night. Then there was Monday night and he woke up at 11, 2, 5, and 6:30. I thought for sure that is what the whole week was going to be like....tiresome, stressful and busy. Then last night happened. We all had a wonderful night of uninterupted sleep! Aiden slept for almost 10 hours straight 8:30pm to 6:15am....Wahooo! I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed as ever today...I love it!

I have so much more to write about, but I can't do it until I uplaod some pictures and have time after work. We had an amazing weekend...it was filled with all kinds of fun events. Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the nights that you get to sleep all the way through... it really makes you feel like a new woman! Can't wait for some pictures!

    ReplyDelete