Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Markie's Going Away Party

Markie is my amazing "favorite cousin" and she has moved away to Arizona :( I will miss her very much, but I know this is the best situation for her right now. I absolutely love Markie with all of my heart......she's like the sister I never had. So of course we had to go out with a bang! On April 4th we had a going away party for her at the Longhorn in Auburn. It was alot of fun....a few of Markie's friends, a few of mine and JR's friends and Matt & Whitney & Clay were all there. Only good things can come from close friends and family and some alcohol.....hahaha!
Here's me and Fave...how could you not love this girl! We waited over an hour for Markie and her friends to get there.....can you tell we were so excited to see eachother?
This is all the girls, obviously a little tipsy :) Markie, Amy, Sarah, Anna, Me and Whitney.

And then there's Clay, I couldn't get that boy to smile for anything. All I wanted was a nice pic of brother and sister and this is what I got. Dork!

This is right before the pianist was going to play a dedication song for Markie. We told the guy to come up with a song on his own and that she was moving away. Markie was soo excited.....and then that's when it happened. The most rediculous so I've ever heard. I can't even really tell you what it was about, but what I got from it was there is a son or daughter that didn't like their dad and was singing all about it. Weird!

We all had a great time, even after the weird song. This is the pic right before we left, minus JR (who for some reason just couldn't wait to go to the bathroom) Clay and Josh (Markie's friend). It was nice to go out with family and friends and leave the kiddos with the grandparents :) Thanks mom and dad...you're the best. I'll never forget this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment